We will have credit card machines, but the wifi can be rather patchy. Please bring cash for food, drink and anything you may wish to buy on the day.
Strictly no sale of alcohol to under 18’s. If you are lucky enough to look younger please bring ID.
There is no smoking at VERVE Festival, aside from designated areas. We respectfully ask you to adhere to this rule, to minimise damage to the land.
We operate a zero tolerance policy on illegal drugs and legal highs. Anyone found to be in possession or under the influence of drugs will be asked to leave.
Strictly through pre-bought tickets via www.feeltheverve.com or official ticketing partners. We will be unable to grant entry without a ticket.
Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of VERVE Festival Limited.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Please don’t bring any of your own food and drink to VERVE (except baby food/milk). You may have your bag searched upon arrival, and will be asked to leave anything not bought at the festival.
- Disposable BBQ’s, fire pits, pyrotechnics.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Illegal drugs and Legal Highs
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrances. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities onsite may be searched.
- Dogs are not permitted on the festival site. The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event without written permission from VERVE Festival Ltd.
- Fires are not permitted in or around the festival site.
Please note: VERVE Festival staff and volunteers or personnel appointed by VERVE Festival can refuse entry at their discretion and ask anyone found to possess the above items to leave the site.
VERVE Festival Ltd has a zero tolerance policy regarding physical or verbal abuse towards its staff, volunteers or nominated personnel. Anyone found to be acting in this manner will be asked to leave the festival site.
Our aim is that the entire festival will be accessible by wheelchair, although the ground can be quite bumpy and the festival is held within a walled garden which has some steps. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions regarding access requirements.
VERVE Festival Ltd is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
Lost & Stolen tickets will not be replaced – this also applies to tickets which have been left at home, lost or mis-delivered, or lost at any point prior to arrival at the ticket scan point.
Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by VERVE Festival Ltd. Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.